From:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:11:45 -0800

Hello!!!!  Well, as we all know..the economy is not the greatest.  Unfortunately I am facing more difficult times on top of that.  I am desperately trying to find a gluten free bread or even a recipe for gluten free bread for my 2 kiddos and I that is cheaper than $5/loaf!!  My 2 kids and I have Celiac disease and my daughter desperately wants to take peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to school!  The best/softest GF bread I have found so far is by Udi's.  However, it is so expensive so just trying to find something similar to that (as soft as it is) that isnt so expensive.

Any ideas???    I would soooo appreciate any ideas anyone might have!! Thanks so much!!

God Bless!
Ashley