From:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:39:24 -0500

This product, available at Indian food stores is
really very good, I have no financial interest in it
but just discovered it.
It's called flattened rice- the Indian name is Poha
Thin ( there is also Poha Thick which I have not tried)
I took about a cup, added some milk and water,
stirred  waited a minute and microwaved for a couple
of minutes, until hot. Then added some brown sugar
and fruit and nuts and it makes a very good hot
cereal, similar in texture to porridge, It is very
reasonable in price too,  an excellent addition to
my breakfast table