Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:44:42 EST

     I would like to let all of you know about the wonderful gluten free
muffins that I have been buying for the past few months.  I first read about
the Allspice Bakery in Jax Peters Lowell's book, Against the Grain.  The
bakery was originally in the Italian Market area of Philadelphia but has now
moved to the suburbs of Philadelphia - Ardmore, PA.
     The muffins that this bakery produces are REALLY delicious.  They are
much better than any other store bought bakery items that I have purchased at
any other location - mail order or otherwise.  I love their pumpkin muffins (I
order them without the chocolate chips but have nuts added) and their carrot
muffins (I order without raisins but have nuts added also).  The muffins
freeze well and are wonderful for breakfast or for a snack.
     The owners are wonderful about trying to make you happy in your order.
     Their web site is www.allspicebakery.com
     Their phone number is 610-645-0260.
     I have no financial interst in this company at all.  I am just a very
satisfied customer who would like to share this wonderful find.