From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:21:38 -0700

Dear All,

  Being a huge fan of the Breads From Anna mixes, I was delighted to find out that Anna Sobaski, creater of these wonderful gluten-free mixes, will be visiting the northeast to teach a class at the Natural Gourmet Institute for Food and Health in NYC in September. I called and spoke with her, suggesting that while she is in the northeast, she come to Worcester, an hour outside of Boston, to teach a class. I offered to make all of the arrangements and am happy to say that it is taking place! Anna will teach a bread-baking class (there will be other cooking tips as well) for Celiacs on Tuesday, September 19th from 7 - 9 PM. We are so fortunate to have someone with her level of expertise teach us how to incorporate delicious and healthy cooking into our lives. If you're interested, please send a check as soon as possible to reserve your place in the class. Here is the info:

  Great Gluten Free Baking and So Much More!

Anna Sobaski, the owner of Gluten Evolution (www.glutenevolution.com) and creator of the line of gluten-free mixes, Breads from Anna, will lead a gluten-free baking demonstration on Sept 19th from 7-9 p.m. at Temple Emanuel, 280 May St., Worcester, MA.

Please join us for this informative two-hour demonstration where you will learn how you can use the Breads from Anna mixes. You will have an opportunity to taste a delicious assortment of bread, pizza, foccacia, pies, and tarts. There will also be a thorough overview of the gluten-free grains commonly and uncommonly used to produce tasty and healthy foods. Anna will share her extensive knowledge and information about the gluten-free diet as well as recipes that you will find very easy to use. She will teach us how to create the foods that are so important to our own particular traditions and taste preferences. After all, delicious is a must! A light salad or soup will be served and everyone will receive one complimentary Breads from Anna mix. Your registration will automatically enter you into a raffle drawing for $30 worth of free product from Breads from Anna.

Gluten Evolution was founded in 2002 as a company that seeks to educate individuals about a more healthy approach to the gluten-free diet. In 2004, Anna Sobaski introduced her first bread mix and today she offers ten different mixes many of which are also free of corn, dairy, soy, rice and yeast. Anna travels across the country doing baking demonstrations and teaching workshops at the Natural Gourmet Cookery School, Institute for Food and Health in New York City.

Space is limited. To reserve your place, send a check for $30, made to Ellen Allard. Please include your phone number and email address on your check. Directions will be emailed to you shortly before the day of the class. Send to:

Ellen Allard
PO Box 20127
Worcester, MA 01602

   Any questions, please email Ellen at [log in to unmask]

Regards, Ellen
  http://iamglutenfree.blogspot.com/