From:
Jeryl Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:31:56 -0700

For the many of you who inquired about the September
Tufts health newsletter, here is what I know about it.
(And remember, I don't work for them.  I pay my sub-
scription fee like everyone else.)

NEW SUBSCRIPTION INFO:
P. O. Box 57857
Boulder, CO 80322-7857

1-800-274-7581
(In CO (303) 447-9330))

$24 per year/12 issues.

READER'S QUESTIONS:
Tufts Health and Nutrition Newsletter
6 Beacon St, Suite 1110
Boston, MA 02108

E-MAIL:

WEB:
WWW.healthletter.tufts.edu

I checked the web site and the 2 articles I posted
about were not the two highlighted there, so I
e-mailed them yesterday asked if they would open
these two up for us.  Didn't hear back yet today.
If subscribing, I'd make sure they started with the
Sept issue to get these articles.

Hope this helps.

Jeryl Cordell