From:
Cecilia Vohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:38:33 -0800

Listmates:

I have received more responses concerning a good corn flake cereal, and
got several touting Nature's Path Honey'd Corn Flakes.  Also, someone
warned me of Health Valley's Blue Corn Flakes as containing oat flour.
Eek.  I have not personally checked this out; just passing along the
info.

And BTW, if there is anyone who knows about e-mail programs and how to
set parameters to stop the showing of equal signs and numbers at the end
of a line when seen on the list after submittal, I would really
appreciate it.  Not only is it bothersome to try to read through it,
especially concerning recipes, but it tags itself onto the ends of some
URLs, "becoming" part of that address, and when clicked on, cannot be
found by the server.  My messages usually have a "=3D20" on the end.
Honest, it ain't me!  It's the derned machine doing it!  Thanks in
advance for any help.

Cecilia