From:
"C. Connolly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
C. Connolly
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:45:35 +0000

I posted a request about places to eat in Hilton Head a few weeks ago.  I
wanted to let those of you who mentioned traveling there soon know about a
restaurant I ate it.  The food was wonderful and the chef knew about gluten
free food.  It is called Hemingway's Bayside Grill and Hurricane Bar, 86
Helmsmans Way, Palmetto Bay Marina, 843.785.4950
Call for reservations. (and yo might want to get directions)   Early bird
special, which is what we did with two children under 5 is from 5:30 - 5:45
and worked great for the kids.
Enjoy, Carol

*******
*******