From:
Selena Eon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Selena Eon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:54:05 -0700

I wanted to pass along two recent discoveries in the Seattle area.

First-GLUTEN FREE PIZZA at Pizza Works in Inglewood Plaza near the QFC on
Juanita Drive (Kirkland/Kenmore area). I have purchased two take and bake
gluten-free pizzas from them and found them to be quite good. They charge
$3-4 extra per GF pizza and the largest one is 10" (I found it perfect with
some veggies on the side as a meal for two). My 10 year old son, who is
gradually transitioning to GF, found them to be much tastier than any of the
frozen crusts I have purchased and fixed up for him. He didn't think it was
far from a "real" pizza crust. Their website: http://www.pizza-works.net/

Second, Sunny Valley Wheat Free in Maple Valley. I have tried their cinnamon
bread (great for French toast), their white sandwich style bread (it was OK,
but then again, I haven't ever been a fan of white bread in general) and a
round dark brown bread (which was FANTASTIC!). A patient of mine mentioned
that she really enjoyed their cookies too. Sorry I don't remember the exact
names of the products I am referring to, I don't have the packaging anymore.
http://www.sunnyvalleywheatfree.com/index.php is their website.

I'm not affiliated with either place, just wanted to share and spread the
word to keep these business offering gluten-free goodies.

Selena Eon, Seattle WA