From:
Daniel A. DuBravec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:25:51 -0500

"Wheat-free, Gluten-free Reduced Calorie Cooking Discussion"

CSA/USA Resource Unit #2074 Meeting & Reduced-Calorie GF Buffet on
Sunday, March 3rd, at 3:30p.m. will be held at the Key Bridge Marriott,
1401 Lee Highway Arlington, VA

-- Have you put on weight since going on a gluten-free diet?

-- Do you need to cut down on fat and cholesterol intake?

Connie Sarros, the speaker for our meeting will address these questions and
discuss her 2 self-published books: "Wheat-free Gluten-free Dessert
Cookbook" and "Wheat-free Gluten-free Reduced Calorie Cookbook".
The reduced calorie cookbook contains 472 new recipes which are labeled as
low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium and/or dairy-free. At our past
meetings, this has always been a topic which many of us have requested
information on.

The meeting will begin at 3:30
---with a social mixer which will include GF snacks and appetizers.
Connie will speak from 4 to 5, and then, we will enjoy
---a fabulously prepared GF dinner buffet.

You'll have the chance to taste the delicious reduced calorie recipes
before you buy the book!

Non-Alcoholic Beverages are included in the price below.

GF Alcoholic Beverages will also be available at the cash bar.
(not included in the price).

Reduced Calorie GF Buffet!

Cost: $28 per adult (includes Tax & Gratuity)

All entrees will be prepared by Marriott Chef Kevin Halpin with recipes
provided from Connie Sarros' "Wheat-free Gluten-free Reduced Calorie
Cookbook".

Entrees include:

Dilled Flounder
Pork Roast with Apricot Stuffing
Tapas
Poached Salmon
Raspberry Chicken
Paella with Saffron Rice
And Many More...

Please RSVP by February 24th
Call 703-526-1682
email: [log in to unmask]

or contact
Chairperson Daniel DuBravec at
703-471-5047 or email: [log in to unmask]