Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:02:31 EST

A new retail resource is available for low carb-gluten free foods.  Pure
Foods is the store name and they are located in Beverly Hills and in Santa Monica.
 The Beverly Hills store is located at 350 No Canon Drive and the phone
number is 310 274 4633 and the Santa Monica store is located at 1820 Wilshire Blvd.
and the phone number is 310 828 0030.  For any of you who are interested in
trying the low carb diet, this makes it easy.  They have gluten free products
that I have not seen before.

I have no financial interest in this company.  I am just thrilled to see that
more retailers are trying to meet our needs.  It is fun to walk down the
aisles and see products marked gluten free.

Renee