From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:04:20 -0500

Thanks to the many that helped!

breakfast at The Egg and I, where they were very accommodating.    It's
on 183rd street, as is the Hilton, one exit east on I-80 (or about 3
miles on 183rd).
http://www.theeggni.com/
http://www.mrbreakfast.com/r_display.asp?restid=3965   -review

Real, pizzeria pizza
stuff.  http://www.guardispizza.com/   They deliver.

---------------

Egg & I restaurant - Faces 183rd -

 Tin Fish - They are known for good fish.

4. Guardi's Pizza will make gluten-free pizza for you if you call them
a day ahead, I think. Here is their number - a couple of miles from
your hotel - call for address and directions: (708) 429-1166

Avoid the Thai places. They use Kikkoman.

Avoid Famous Dave's. They've been on our list as problematic.

 For a great lunch - if you like Indian - Pakistani food - If you don't
mind a 20-minute or so drive, go up Harlem to 151st street, then turn
left (only way you can turn) to LaGrange Road, right (north) on LaGrange
Road and immediately get in the left lane, then left on 149th. Back
behind the IHOP (International House of pancakes (northwest corner), is
a Dania Furniture strip mall. At the north end of that is Taj Mahal.