From:
John & Donna McPartlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:39:10 -0500

Happy Holidays to all,

I ended up finding Spangler at WalMart, we bought the French Silk,
Strawberry, and Raspberry flavors.  I personally like the French Silk
best.  I was most curious about Bob's brand because it seems that is the
brand that most people end up buying (and Allen's too).

Thanks to all who replied.  Here's the candy cane summary. Enjoy!

Regards,

Donna
Tyngsborough, MA

*******
On my gf food guide, Spangler candy canes are gf and I also saw the Starburst
cany canes, so I got some and called to co myself to check on the gf status.
They are gf as well.
*******
Just got an e-mail from Trebor Allan. The informed me that all Trebor
Allan candies are gluten free with the exception of chocolate with rice
krispies.
*******
According to the TCSSSG GF food list, all Spangler candy canes are
gluten-free.
*******
Spangler candy canes are listed as gluten-free.
*******
Spanglers' candy canes, all varieties are gluten free.  Enjoy!!!!!
*******
The Starburst flavored candy canes by M&M Mars are gf.  I just called
about them today.  They're not mint, but they are colorful and tasty!
*******
I called the company and was assured tha Bobs are gluten free.
*******
Allen Candy canes are gluten free (made in Canada).  Yes they are.
Allan Candy (Hamilton)  527 6192 ext.475  1 905 529 7146
*******
Have a note from Spangler (can't remember the date but it's this year)
theirs
are gf.  Found mine at Toys R Us.
*******
YES! Allan candy canes are GF.
Made right here in Hamilton
1 800 262 3960
http://www.penny/ca/Hamilton.htm
*******
Which ingredient in candy canes should I be concerned about?  I've been
feeding my celiac kids candy canes.  Thanks in advance for posting