Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:55:54 -0500

Hello everyone, I received 70 emails in favor of having a dating
service.Two or three were out of the USA the rest were in the USA. 75%
of the people who responded were women, 25% men.I haven't spoken with my
partner in California on the status of the web site for a few weeks now.
I already see a problem with the distance everyone would have to travel
to meet.50 states and 70 emails. The most out of one state was three
interested parties.The age group is wide spread.I feel like I left
everyone down .This is a very time consuming project.I don't want
anybody thinking about jumping off the ship just yet.We need to stay the
course.I feel everyone who is interested in this should look at their
own community and see if they themselves could start a dating service.I
will find a way to inform all of you of  a match by age group.You can
take it from there.If you are waiting for me to find you a date for New
Years Eve you will be drinking and dancing alone  ( SMILE )

                                                                Todd
Kratzer Nazareth ,Pa.