From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:11:17 -0500

Recently we have become known locally as an intimate setting for small
weddings, elopements and a romantic place to  honeymoon.  So far, these
guests have not been gluten free, and it occurred to me that there are many
gluten intolerant folks in the US who have a hard time planning weddings,
elopements or honeymoons because of the gluten issue.

Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com) only has one large suite, so if
you are the guests staying here, it is very private, and the breakfasts are
designed to suit your personal preferences.  We can easily accommodate small
weddings, and can also arrange for an elopement package where you leave all
the details to us, or you and I can plan the details together.  We can
provide a professionally made gluten-free wedding cake of any size, and
gluten-free meals or appetizers for two or fifty, or somewhere in between.
We can make arrangements for the justice of the peace or minister, along
with music, flowers and photographer.

The secluded outdoor shower is plenty big enough to accommodate two, and of
course, the pool is there for your convenience night or day.  The romantic
tropical outdoor setting is a total hideaway where you can have a memorable
event without paying an outrageous amount.  Leave the details to us.... even
the gluten-free details will not be an issue because gluten is not allowed
on the premises!  There is a new photo album page featuring our blooming
flowers at http://www.chickenparadise.com/photogallery-bloom.html .

Chicken Paradise will be closed from June 4-7 while we attend the GIG
national conference at the DFW Marriott.  One of the Live Auction items
includes a stay at Chicken Paradise, along with meals at three celiac
friendly restaurants, and a special catering by a local professional gf
chef.  If you will be there as well, find us and say hello!

Anne and Joe Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648