From:
Kristine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:58:33 -0800

Well I received quite a few off list notes and thanks for the concern
everyone - there were a lot !!!!..I had quite a few folks say they also
had poor experiences with Outback also and yet another group happy as
the proverbial clam with every experience.

We are on the mend but it was a rough couple of days spent house bound
-we are now waiting for the DH lesions to show up.

I get accidents in the kitchen and it is a chance you take when you eat
out but this woman deliberately picked the croutons off the salad..and
that in my mind  is indefensible.

Kristine

*******
*******