From:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:43:36 -0800

The Victoria Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association is meeting this
sunday March 28th at 4-6pm at the Pearkes Bldg. Corner of Haro Rd and
Arbutus in Gordon Head, Victoria. We expect to have a dietitian speaking
and answering questions. We also have our annual general meeting. As usual
GF goodies will be served.
Members and visitors welcome

Mike Rose, Victoria BC
President, Victoria Chapter