From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 19:17:38 +0000

      The Kroger Company is currently in the process of making a GF list of
products.
     I talked with Harriet a R.D. in the customer relations section in
Cincinnati. The list is small now compared to the 4200 products they make.
This is products with the name Kroger on it, not all store products.
    It seems that public interest might speed things up some. They don't
have an E-mail address but a call or letter will do.

    800-632-6900

    The Kroger Company
    1014 Vine St.
    Cincinnati  OH.   24202

   attention to:   customer relations  Harriet R.D.

     Dwight Corbitt                   Gluten free in Tennessee
  My son collects license plates.  Let us know if you have any to sell or swap.