From:
Daphne Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daphne Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:56:34 -0700

This is in reply to all of the responses I received regarding the Coral
Calcium supplements.  There is a website that gives some more information:
www.cureamerica.net.  I am just an excited consumer that has greatly
benefited from this, so I don't personally have answers to all of your
questions, however, my friend who buys direct from Bob Barefoot's company
can answer your questions, as he is much more informed.  His phone number is
602-690-0861. My main concern was whether or not this product is gf - so he
asked someone in direct contact with Bob Barefoot and was told that his
daughter has Crohn's Disease and she had concerns with the source of some of
the ingredients as well, and so I spoke with her, and she told me it was gf.
  The main ingredient is calcium which is taken from coral off the coast of
Okinawa, Japan, which has broken off in the ocean.  It also contains marine
organisms which are rich in nutrients and minerals.  There is more info. on
that on the website listed above.  The cost my friend - Bob - is able to
sell at is 23.13 plus tax of 1.87, which is $25.00.  The cost to ship could
be anywhere from .50 cents to $2.00, depending on how far you live from
Phoenix.  This should be still cheaper than what you would have to pay by
ordering from the website, since he buys in such large bulks, but feel free
to check, although he said there may be a special with an introductory offer
that is low, but will increase after the first purchase.  Sorry I can't
provide more info., but if you are interested and need more infor. than the
website provides, you can call Bob, or e-mail me and I will try to find out
from Bob or have him contact the company.  He also said if you wanted ph
test strips, he could send those for you to see how acidic your system is
and track how it becomes more alkaline by taking the calcium.

Thanks,
Daphne in Phoenix