Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:30:28 -0800

This is my first time on the listserve after lurking for almost a year.

I recently received this from President's Choice, a Canadian supplier of
hundreds of different food products known under several different
housebrand names.

I queried their President's Choice Banana Gelato ice-cream.  It is also
lactose free and cholesterol free (as marked on the packaging).

Ms. Dynes,

We have received your email and understand your frustration in accessing
the information that you need.  Unfortunately because we are not the
direct producers, we do not release information in lists.  In past we
have found the data was copied and not updated and so can put the
customer at risk.  However, we can check items (about 10 at a time) and
ask that a bar code be given to prevent any confusion as to which
product is being asked about.

As to the PC Banana Gelato, it is unique (one product by this name) - we
can tell you that it does not contain gluten.  Also, just to let you
know, Dave Nichol is "not" now associated with PC Products but we
understand that many people still believe that he is.

Thank you from
President's Choice Customer Relations