From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:39:58 -0800

I bought a brand new grill when I went GF. I use paper towels with a little
water to clean my grill when it is still warm - they recommend cleaning
while its still warm for better results.

I've heard that paper towels can all have wheat in them.  I've been told
that non-stick surfaces can absorb gluten and you can be contaminating all
your food. Could the heat be causing wheat products fromt he paper towels to
get soaked up into the grill?

I've used a bunch of different brands of paper towels since getting this
grill so I cant just research and find out which paper towels have gluten in
them. Do I have to buy a whole new grill and count the last 4 weeks of GF
eating as a wash?

<sigh>

Patrick