From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:24:16 -0700

Here's the response I got from ShariAnn's foods.  They make lots of great GF soups, though I don't have a gf list, there is one online.
Below is the email I sent to them as well.
**

Thank you for your inquiry regarding ShariAnn's Organic products.  We have rigorous policies and procedures to eliminate the possibility if cross contamination from other products, we cannot guarantee that there is no cross contamination since other products may be produced in the plant which use gluten as an ingredient.  We require that our manufacturers adhere to the strictest line cleaning protocols between product runs to prevent the possibility of cross contamination.  This includes thorough scrubbing and wash downs.  Despite their best efforts, there remains a very slight risk that cross contamination may occur.

Sincerely,

N. Perez-Ortiz
ShariAnn's Organics
Consumer Affairs