Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:25:30 -0800

Thank you all for emailing me. In the future I will write out the words
so there wont be any confusion. Everyone is doing GF "Gluten Free" diet.

Some use "Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type Diet" as well. It means you have
to give up more foods but if they dont agree with your body then you
wont miss it.

Going GF "Gluten Free" and taking their way of eating one step further
helps the way they feel much more. The Paleo diet is also good.No weight
problems and they feel alot better and have more energy...

Iam Blood type A+ and for me right now not eating any meat agrees with
me. Everytime I eat meat I get real sick. It is Gluten Free but too hard
for me to digest. So Iam eating more veggies and seeds, and nuts which
is healthy for me. All I can say is that everyone knows their own bodys
and what works for one may not work for others...

I hope Iam clear what Iam saying,thank you all for emailing me. No more
abreviations prolly misspelled words tho...I guess no one is perfect...

JODY
He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but
rejoices in what he has.
-Eipictetus