From:
Judith DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 17:07:02 -0700

a listserve member wrote:

>        Now I am confused.  I have a booklet recieved from Hunt-Wesson
>Foods in Fullerton, which lists their soy sauce products under the name "La
>Choy," which also happens to be the soy sauce recommended by CSA/USA on
>their restaurant card.

What is the publication date of the Hunt Wesson pamphlet?  In Aug. 1996, I
too questioned this and called Hunt Wesson.  They said that when that book
was published they were still checking the source of the ingredients.  They
now had written verification that there is no gluten in LaChoy or Chun
King, however, had not updated their pamphlet they send to customers.

Judee DeJaco
San Diego