From:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:23:31 -0800

  November 1, 2006

  Excellent replies everyone!
  Thank you so so much.

  I will continue to post summaries, for as long as the discussion continues. :o)

  Have a wonderful day, today,
                                                    Ona

  1)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER STARCHES:
  Are you able to tolerate other starches like sweet potatoes, plantains, or tapioca?  They would add some variety and calories.  You also might look at fufu flour and chebe bread (not the mix but for a recipe).
  Good luck.

  2)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  VARIOUS GRAINLESS DIETS
  So glad to hear of your success!  Congrats!

You might want to check into various websites that specialize in grainless diets:  Specific Carbohydrate Diet, Paleo Diet, Atkins, South Beach & other low carb stuff, etc.

  "THE NO-GRAIN DIET" By Dr. Joseph Mercola
  I can't find my copy (and I haven't read it yet) but I can tell you that Dr. Mercola (google him - he has a website) has a book out called "The No-Grain Diet" -- maybe you could "look inside" at Amazon to check relevancy to your query.  Just a thought.  I'm really looking to doing it myself (and going dairy free).

Best to you.  Thanks for your posts.

  HERE'S HIS WEBSITE: http://www.mercola.com/nograindiet/index.htm

  RAW COOKING
  Our local health food store in North Palm Beach, FL  teaches several classes a week of raw cooking. Most of the recipes are also grain free.  It is amazing how good it is.  You might check into taking some of  these innovative cooking classes.