From:
"Marlene S. Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2010 15:26:26 EDT

Hi, my daughter who has celiac is coming from CA at the end of July.   She
has already requested that we go to Lelit in Bethesda for pizza but have
heard there is another pizza place in Rockville, anybody familiar with it.
How is the pizza and how does it compare to Lelit.  We live closer to
downtown Rockville and would like to try the pizza.

Marlene