From:
Amy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 09:03:15 -0700

Hello to everyone,

I must admit to a tremendous amount of pondering over the recent discussion
regarding cigarettes ...

I stopped a raging addiction (3 packs a day going to 4) in 1988.  And I also
must note the rapid progression of my physical problems to around that time
period.

Not that I would EVER consider smoking again ... I KNOW I am in much better
health ... however very interesting to note ... kind of the ahh haa syndrome!

Thanks for all of you and all you do,

Amy Philiips

      "A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature"  Emerson  :)