From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 19:48:30 EDT

The SnoKingCeliac Support Group will meet on April 8, 2008 at the Bothell
(Northshore) Group Health Coop Clinic from 7-8:30pm. Before our speaker's
presentation, we will have a short announcements period, when I will share all  the
celiac related emails I received during the past month. Then Ron Hoggan will
speak on "How Dangerous Are Grains?" I read his power point presentation
about  this topic. So I know you will learn lots from this meeting. In order to
defray  our speaker's travel expenses, we will provide donation baskets at the
doors of  the meeting room (suggested donation: $5 each). Ron will bring extra
copies of  his book "Dangerous Grains" to the meeting for those who would like
to purchase  that book.

Email [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  or  call me at
206-527-6678 if you need directions to the SnoKingCeliac meeting  location.

SUE CORNING, Facilitator
SnoKingCeliac Support  Group