From:
Chris Silker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:09:48 -0500

Heads up re: a short feature in Web_Guide Magazine (Nov/Dec 1997)on celiac
disease resources available on the Internet. The feature is 3 pages and
includes info about this list, the archives, some of our vendors, and other
related sites. I don't know what the circulation of this magazine is (maybe
KMP, listmember and article author could fill us in on that?). The URL for
the magazine is

http://www.web-guide-mag.com/

A good starting point for the newly diagnosed and for celiacs new to the
Internet. Thank you, Karen!

Chris Silker
Minneapolis, MN