From:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:28:10 -0700

1-2-3 Gluten Free Special Announcement

Hurricane Sandy Relief

Friends,

As you know, many people up and down the east coast have been devastated by Superstorm Sandy which made landfall in New Jersey on Sunday and continues to wreak havocon many other parts of the east coast and as far west as Ohio.

Some of us are faced with the dreadful aftermath of Sandy and some of us are watching the news unravel in utter disbelief. Whether you are helping
out a neighbor in need or calling loved ones to express support and lend an ear, it seems we have all been touched in some way by this devastating storm.

Want to know how you can help with the rescue mission?

1-2-3 Gluten Free has teamed up with our friends at Feeding Americato help those in need from this destruction. If you purchase any 1-2-3 Gluten Free baking mixes from our online storefrom now through November 8th, we will donate $1 per item to those in need. There is no special promo code and no limit -- the more product you purchase,the more we are able to donate. This is a great time for you to stock
up for the holidays while helping others.  Thanks in advance for
joining our efforts.

Very truly yours,
Kim
1-2-3 Gluten Free