From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 01:04:41 -0400

Hello-

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

This month our online special is a free bag of our Cornbread & Corn Muffin
Mix with every online order. No coupons, no codes, we'll add it
automatically to your order.

Our soft, moist cornbread has been described to us as a cross between a
Yankee and a Southern. With a little sweetness, and a great corn flavor, it
will be a hit at cookouts and barbecues. You can also bake it on a cool
night and freeze it for when you need it.

Despite the increases in gas prices and some ingredient costs, we're holding
the line on our prices as long as we can and are also keeping the FREESHIP
code, which means shipping is still free on all orders over $60.00! Just
type FREESHIP when checking out to get the savings.

In other news, check out the latest issue of Gluten-Free Living, where our
Multi-Grain Bread Flour is profiled. Check out www.glutenfreeliving.com to
find out how you can get your hands on an issue if you don't already subscribe.

Check out all of our products, our store directory, our recipes (including
cornbread stuffing and hot tamale pie) and our online store at www.gfnfoods.com

Have a safe and happy Fourth!

Best,

Paul Graven