From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:02:03 -0700

Hello Everyone:

Here's the perfect gift for your gluten-free friends or loved ones: a
subscription to www.GfreeCuisine.com.

GFree offers simple and delicious gluten-free recipes, every day. Gfree is a
menu planning service providing all of the tools so you can prepare healthy
gluten-free dinners. Whether you've been diagnosed with Celiac disease, have
an autistic child, or are cooking for someone with a gluten-free lifestyle,
GFree will help you answer "what's for dinner?"

You choose your weekly gluten-free recipes and the automatic grocery list is
tabulated. Shop once a week and have all of the ingredients needed for five
meals. Go to www.GfreeCuisine.com and click on the sample menu.

*	Each week you choose five entrees you'd like to make for the week. A
GFree subscription is only $10 per month.
*	We offer a comprehensive grocery list with gluten-free brands. 5
dinners and sides cost less than $100 per week at the grocery store. You can
view a sample grocery list at www.GfreeCuisine.com
*	Gluten-free bread recipes, freezer recipes, and gluten-free dessert
recipes are also on the site.    Plus, we offer special party and
entertaining menus throughout the year.
*	Dairy-free, too? We tell you which options can be used in place of
dairy products.

While you're at it, why not give yourself the gift of healthy meals. Sign up
now and see how easy it is.

Happy Holidays!

--Carol Fenster

*******