From:
attanash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:34:01 -0000

Hi Listmates!

We will be visiting the Toms River, NJ area to spend the holidays with
Grandma.  This will be our first visit to Grandma's since my 2 kids went
gluten-free.  Does anyone know if there are any health food stores in
that area where I can buy gf stuff like Gorilla Munch and Pamela's
cookies?    We are flying into Phili so I can stop by Mr. Ritts Bakery
and pick up a supply of gf bread and desserts for the kids.  I am also
thinking about having a shipment from Dietary Specialties sent to
Grandma's for things like pizza and muffins.  (Aren't the holidays hard
enough without adding this stress to it??!)  Any help with local stores
would be greatly appreciated.  We will actually be staying in the little
hamlet of Ocean Gate, which I know doesn't have any gf foods.
Thanks a bunch for any help!

Liz in Arizona