Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 01:44:11 -0700

I very rarely eat out but was told that the fries are in a dedicated
basket and so . . . I had a hamburger (no bun) and an order of fries
from McDonalds the other day.  I was up in the night with a reaction.
This was also the same day that I had tried the Tofu Rella cheese.
Anyone else have problems with McDonalds?  I heard from the TofuRella
company and it is fine.  See below:

Hi Cheryl, TofuRella IS gluten free!  You don't have to worry!  ( We
make a cheese called VeganRella that contains oat flour, but that is
stated on the list of ingredients.)  Even the natural flavoring is
gluten free.

Ursula

Ursula Jacobson of Rella Good Cheese Co.  and HempNut Inc.
www.rella.com      [log in to unmask]
Since 1986 makers of TofuRella, TofuRella Slices, AlmondRella,
VeganRella, and healthy hemp foods. Visit our website at
www.thehempnut.com and our store at http://www.store.yahoo.com/hempnut

Cheryl in Ill.