From:
Lesley Hurter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:30:43 -0500

Hi all,
Thanks for the responses. Seems Premarin is gf. Good suggestions were,
1.the book  Stokes pharmacy guide.
2. look into estrace which is a natural plant compound and better for your body.
3. "a Pharmacy who's number I got through the Celiac Society, and
they said it was GF.  The number if you would like to contact them is
800-754-5222.  That's good to know."
4. Always check the archives first, "Requests for information that has been
previously posted.  This can be found easily from the archives of all past
posts.  (See http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/celiac.html)"
Which I did and now know how to do, thank you. Best to all and a wonderful
gf holiday season. Lesley