Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:01:06 -0500

Great responses -- both positive and negative (of course).  I am looking
forward to the additional menu challenge!!  and getting somewhere
between my pre-diagnosis low to my HEALTH high!!

I wrote:

Any of you overweight celiacs have any success with Weight Watchers?  They
are starting a WW @ Work group this week and I am interested (motivated by
my jeans!!) to participate.

Any and all input will be appreciated.

Janet