From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:32:57 -0400

Greetings, Minute Chefs:

We're pleased to announce that our Minute White and Yellow Cake Mixes, and
our Vanilla Icing are now GFCF.  To celebrate, we're putting these and all
of our GFCF products on sale this month!  Order this month and receive a 20%
discount!

Each cake mix comes with four pre-measured pouches of mix, a container and
measuring cup.  Simple add water to the mix, and microwave for about one
minute.  If you can believe it, our Icing is even easier to prepare - simply
heat one of the four pre-measured pouches in your microwave, cut a corner,
and squeeze onto your cake.

Along with our new GFCF products, we also have the following GFCF products:

Chocolate Icing
Minute Chocolate Cake (also available with Dairy)
Minute Cornbread (also available with Dairy)
Minute Pizza Crust

Our products are perfect for work, traveling, school, and for whenever you
want to make up a treat without the hassle of hunting for extra ingredients.
You also don't have to worry about leftovers going stale, because we've
scaled these products down to personal-sized portions.

Check out www.foodtek.com/gf.php for more information on these and our
twenty-two (yes, 22) other products.  Then call us at 800-648-8114 to place
your order - if you spend $25, we'll ship your order for FREE!

As always, if your local support group would like to showcase our products,
please give us a call, and we'll provide you with a free sample kit.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Victor Davila
For Food-Tek, Inc.