From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:42:52 -0800

I'm back!  Just in time for the snow.  CA was great!  We did get a kitchen - that was a huge break!  We ate out just a couple of times - In n' Out Burgers was the only place we felt relatively safe.  Unfortunately, we never got to PF Changs!  Had a few bad experiences, especially at Thaifoon (see seperate posting).  Thanks to all who replied!  Samantha