From:
Mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:21:02 -0500

Hi all,
There are many ways to handle this GF diet.  Some will choose to avoid
bread and it is o.k.
Others will choose to look for the best bread GF can let them have, and it
is o.k. too.
I agree that too much carbs is not good for anyone.  But why deprive
ourselves of a very good bread and why not eat in moderation if one likes
it?
I find (my opinion only) this diet is hard enough without depriving of
what we can have too.
I eat bread about 2 times a week and believe it is not exagerated.

Here is one of the best bread recipe one can have.  Many many people have
tried it and they love it.  It had quite a good nutritive value because of
the almonds.  This thread contains my best try & true GF recipes, along
with the Chebe bread rolls I serve at my restaurant:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?msg=14862.1

Hope you'll enjoy them, and remember:  dont eat too much of it.  Freeze it
to have it on hand when you need it.  It is so convenient to have some and
make a sandwich to bring when traveling.

Bon appetit,

Mireille