Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:02:16 -0500

Dear listmates -

I regret that only one listmate responded with any information
on GF status of products used at the dental office. Everyone
else who emailed needed information as much as I do.

That one listmate said that NuPro polishing compound is
gluten-free (all flavors), according to NuPro.

Another listmate said she had no problem with dental
cement when a crown was put on.  No one knew the
actual gluten-free status of cement used, though.

Imprinting compounds, for taking molds of teeth,
haven't given anyone a problem, according to this list.

No one knew about disclosing tablets/liquid, but as it
turns out, I am going to a dentist whose hygienist doesn't
use any.

Most list member said they would rinse with water or bring
their own mouthwash, since mouthwash could be a problem.

Vicki