From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:00:00 -0600

For those of you with busy schedules through the holiday season, think about
talking a break and enjoying San Antonio's Riverwalk during the last few
days of the year.  Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com) is fully
booked from December 11 through December 28th, but we have a vacancy from
the 28th through the New Year.  Why not pack up and come on down?

We can prepare your gluten-free breakfast each morning, and point you to the
best places to view the Riverwalk, and where to dine in the evenings.  There
is a good chance it will be warm enough to have your breakfast in the sun on
the south-facing patio by the pool.  Hope to see you soon.  See our website
at www.chickenparadise.com for more details about our suite.

Anne and Joe Barfield
606 Jackson Keller Rd
San Antonio, Texas 78216