Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:15:21 EST

Maruizio's is the only one that was mentioned.  I guess that's it.
NOw if you ever find yourself in Eugene, Oregon, there is the most incredible
one at Cozmic Pizza; it is even organic.  It is on Charnalton and 8th Streets
(downtown area); I think the reason it is so good is that they make the crust
fresh; you do have to call and order the pizza 2 hours in advanceand there
are several choices of the type.I state on the box that there is one in
Ashland
also; I've only eaten at the one in Eugene.  The best Crust ever!! besides
mine ,of course.
In Bend, Oregon, Guiseppes on Bond Street keeps rice noodles and will make
you order GF if you speak to the owner, Peggy or the chef. That is where the
restaurant card comes in great.

I have no financial interest in the restaurant or pizza parlor.

In Vancouver, Wa. Smokey Joes makes a GF pizza from a frozen crust.

Maurizio's in Glendale has Italian food including a pizza- love the lasagna,
I've had better pizza.  Their number is 818-247-5600.

Please share if you hear of any other pizza places.

Lynelle Thomas
BEnd, Oregon