Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:19:41 -0400

Hi everyone,

          Has anyone had problems with Kettle brand Potato chips.  Their
website says: Are your products gluten free?
Our products are processed on equipment shared with ingredients that contain
very small amounts of wheat. We thoroughly clean our lines after each flavor
run, but there is a slight potential of cross contamination. For your
convenience we do list all ingredients on the packaging . I usually don't
worry about this statement but their Kettle Bakes are so good I might end up
eating a lot of them.  Thanks in advance.  Mike Tetlow  Rochester, NY