Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:47:40 -0500

As a Celiac who is allergic to gluten sourced for example from wheat,
flours, barley, rye, etc., I have found it next to impossible to dine
at your restaurants.  Although I can eat thinks that have potato,
rice, corn etc. sourced as an ingredient, your Sysco food supplier,
the contamination of your fryers by not dedicating them etc., made it

impossible to have foods sourced this way.  Your nacho chips are
fried in bread/flour contaminated oil.  After working with the
waitress and the chef on duty at your Bradenton store where I had
detailed my problem, we settled on the 8 oz. luncheon steak, with
cole slaw and rice.  It came with breaded onion rings on top of the
steak, a bread roll on the plate and the steak was seasoned heavily
and this might have been a source of the problem too.  Even when I
politely and calmly told the waitress about the onion rings & bread
and asked her to advise the chef that if someone cannot have wheat
flour then that means no rings and rolls, and as far as I can tell
this advise was ignored.   I had an attack within hours from the food
(albeit not as bad a some I have had) so I guess I will give your
restaurants a pass in future.

Gerry Skinner