From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:22:44 -0500

Well I guess practice will eventually make (near) perfect but my  first
attempts were not so great.  First I made banana muffins and used beaters
(overmixed it)  so they turned out like sponges (not the things you clean
with, the actual animals in the ocean) though my son thinks the taste is OK.
They certianly dont resemble muffins!  Then I made apple muffins using
applesauce recipe and they turned out OK...a little too moist I think and
didnt rise wll but def. better then the banana "things".  I have to get
myself to the store and get some more rice, brown and white, some potato and
tspioca starches, some more oatmeal, some yeast and some xanthan gum so I
can experiment a bit more.  Thanks for all your help :)

Nancy