From:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:37:16 -0500

For those interested in knowing the responses to my question:

Statistically speaking, 1/2 the replies basically said "don't waste my
money" because ingredients change too often to rely solely on a listing.
This group commented that reading the label each time was safest.

The other 1/2 said "definitely worth the cost" because both lists are
updated(more so when purchasing an upgrade) and these include manufacturer
information. This group said that when in doubt of a product just call the
number on the list. Also, a few persons said they'd ordered the Clan
Thompson lists for the past 2 or 3 years.

Opinions on PC version: more detailed than the pocket book. Too bulky to
carry around a store.
Opinions on Pocket Book version A fits well in a purse. Not detailed like
PC version.
Palm Handheld version: no comments received

The following info and website was forwarded to me: (The Wheaton GF
Support Group has a new list of GF drugs) www.napervillegi.com/celiac -
follow the links low down on the page for FREE printable food/drug lists.
Very thorough.

Hope this helps fellow Celiacs decide on the listings!
Celina