From:
Tom Valinote ATI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:44:19 +0000

Our GI told us that breast feeding does not pass Gluten to the baby if
the mother is not eating gluten free.  He also said that dairy does
pass to the baby so my wife is currently off dairy but not sure if she
should be gluten free ?  It seems strange to me that Gluten would not
pass from mother to baby when breast feeding ?  Any information would
be appreciated.

Tom
LA