From:
Chris Aster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 21:12:35 -0300

Natural Feast at 1-508-984-4230 sells pie shells that are VERY good!  I made
cherry pie for my daughter using one, and she said that the crust was the
best part.  From their literature:  "Pie Shells--fresh tasting nondairy, no
hydrogenated oils, no cholesterol, and low fat."  They come frozen two per
package, packed in dry ice.  The company called me before they shipped to
make sure that I would be home to receive the package.  Their prepared pies
are also terrific.
     Chris
     Cleveland, Ohio