Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 16:18:41 -0700

I note as I look through "A Guide Through the Medicine Cabinet" that
Prolosec says it "may contain gluten and lactose."

Since several people have mentioned to me that they take prilosec for the
acid problems arising from gluten accidents, I thought I'd mention this.

I take Prevacid, which does the same thing perhaps better, but it's GF and
lactose free.

I was afraid that some of you who have gluten accidents, which generates an
acid reaction, then take prilosec may be involved in a viscious circle of
acid generation. -vance