From:
Yisroel Krinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 01:20:22 -0400

            -New Product Award Winner(2004)-

“The New Gluten Free Health Bar That Tastes Great!”

The TruFruit Bar has...
No Sugar Added!                          Gluten Free!
Dairy Free!                              Lactose Free!
Nut Free!                                Wheat Free!
Cholesterol Free!                        Egg Free!
Very Low Calories!                       Contains Dietary Fiber!

TruFruit is made of 100% real fruit, with no sugar added, they are low in
calories and contain less than 1% fat per bar. TruFruit has been recommended by Celiac groups
throughout Australia, and has been approved for Diabetics, who can have an
intake of natural sugar.  TruFruit is a great tasting treat that you and your kids will love.
TruFruit requires NO REFRIGERATION, and is great for all types of summer traveling.  See what
you have been missing and try the award winning TruFruit Bars today!

Just because we eat special foods does not mean that we have to pay
special prices.  Try TruFruit for as little as .79 per bar, when you
buy any one of our delicious display boxes!
To order please visit our new website www.healthylivingfoods.com or call (917)
856-8088 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with further information.

Choose From four delicious flavors:
Peach
Apricot
Plum