From:
Teresa Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:12:59 -0700

hi all--

I was just at the doctor today and I have baffled them
again!  I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2001
and have been strictly gluten free ever since.
However, in the last 2 weeks I have been having
symptoms as IF I were eating gluten although I am
99.9% sure that I am not.  (haven't added or changed
anything)
my doctor thought that I could be lactose intolerant,
but I really don't eat very much lactose at all-- I
don't drink milk, mostly eat goat cheese if I do eat
cheese, not much ice cream, no yogurt, etc.
I have lost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks, I have
abdominal pain, I have diarrhea every morning, and I
am hungry all the time (all of the symptoms I had
before  being diagnosed with celiac disease.)  Has
this happened to anyone else?  For those of you who
are GF and CF, how did you know that you could not
have casein as well as gluten?
Also, 2 weeks ago I had a miscarriage.  My doctor is
confident that there are no complications with the
miscarriage.  Have any women had gluten reactions
after having a miscarriage?

thank you in advance--
Teresa